Are you looking for a way to communicate with someone without them knowing? Have you ever wanted to hide someone on Snapchat without blocking them? If so, you’re in the right place.
It’s not always easy to track who you’re talking to on social media. We all want to keep our accounts secure and private, but sometimes we don’t want to block someone we may still want to communicate with. That’s why it’s so important to know how to hide someone on Snapchat without blocking them.
Knowing how to hide someone on Snapchat without blocking them can be a useful tool for keeping your conversations private, or for simply avoiding people who you no longer want to communicate with. Whether you’re looking to keep things private or just want to avoid someone, hiding them is the perfect solution.
In this blog post, we’ll share how to hide someone on Snapchat without blocking them. We’ll also look at the implications of hiding someone on Snapchat without blocking them, and how it can be used as a secure form of communication.
how to hide someone on Snapchat
Below we have shared some methods which will work for you to hide someone on Snapchat easily with just a few taps. Without wasting more time, let’s start with those methods.
1st Method: Remove from Chat Page
This is the best and clear method to hide someone on Snapchat without blocking them. You have to delete all the conversations with the person. This is really the most effective way that you can use. Let’s see how to do it.
- Firstly, open the Snapchat application on your iOS or Android device and then press on the Chat icon to go to the Chat page. You can see the Chat icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Now find the person you want to hide on Snapchat or whose chat you want to delete.
- After you find the person’s name, you’ve to press their bitmoji for a few seconds until you see a list of options on the screen. You’ve to choose the More option which is in fifth place.
- Now you’ll see the first three options written in red and the rest options in black. From these options, you’ve to press the “Clear Conversation” option to delete the conversations completely from Snapchat.
- After pressing the option, you’ve to the “Clear” button to confirm your choice.
Note: You must know that once you press that button and confirm it after that then the chat will be cleared and you’ll not get it back in any condition.
2nd Method: Remove from Friend List:
If you don’t want to receive calls and messages from someone on Snapchat then simply you can unfriend them. Once you’ll remove someone from your friend list, they will no longer be able to send you text messages or make voice or video calls, and thus they won’t be able to bother you anymore.
- First of all, you’ve to open the Snapchat app on your device and click on the “Profile icon”. You’ll see the icon on the upper left side of your screen.
- Now a new page will open where you’ve to scroll down to find the “My Friends” option. You can see this option underneath the “Friends” section.
- Again, you’ve to scroll down until you find the person whom you want to unfriend on Snapchat. Once you find his name, press on his/her name for a few seconds.
- After that, you’ll get some options on the screen and you’ve to click on the “Manage Friendship” option.
- Now again, you’ll see some options. Choose the “Remove Friend” option from those options.
- And now you’ll get the popup notification, click on the “Remove” option to confirm unfriending the person.
- That’s it. He is no longer on Snapchat with you.
Now this person is not your friend on Snapchat unless you send them a request or accept their request. Snapchat will not send any information about your activity to them.
3rd Method: Reporting Your Friends
Nowadays in this world of advanced technology, cyber harassment has increased a lot globally. There are many negative people present on social media who are always ready to disturb your mind and peace.
And if you are facing this issue or someone is harassing you on Snapchat then you should report it to Snapchat. Reporting them is really easy. Just follow the steps mentioned below to report someone on Snapchat.
- Open the Snapchat app on your device in the first step and then tap on the “Bitmoji” to visit your Profile page.
- Now open “Settings” by tapping on the gear icon.
- Next, you’ve to scroll down until you see the “My Friends” section. Tap on it.
- Find the person’s name whom you want to report. Once you find him, tap on his name.
- You’ll see a popup box on your screen and there, you’ve to tap on “Manage Friendship”.
- And now you’ve to select the Report option from the given list and then submit your report with real reasons.
Read this: How To Hide My Followers On Tiktok
Is it safe to send pictures on Snapchat?
To protect user privacy, Snapchat uses end-to-end encryption. But Snapchat doesn’t encrypt text messages or other messages sent to other people.
How to hide conversations on Snapchat?
If you want to hide conversations with friends on Snapchat then open the conversation of that friend which you want to hide. Now tap on the three dots and then tap on the Hide this conversation option. You will find the three dots in the top right corner.
Can We Hide Snapchat Friends?
Yes, you can hide your friends on Snapchat. You can follow the given methods in this post. All these methods are working well to hide your Snapchat friends. Also, Snapchat hides your friend list from your friends.
Hope you found our article on How to hide someone on Snapchat useful for you. We have tried to share each step of every method in this post so that you don’t have to face any problems while hiding someone on Snapchat. You can share this post link with your friends who also want to know this. And keep visiting our website for more such posts.